From:
Cali / Linda Cornejo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 15:33:16 EST
I just wanted to give my thanks to all our fuzzies out there who enrich
our lives daily in so many more ways than they'll ever truly realize.
Yes, it's a lot of grooming, a lot of litter/cage clean ups, a lot of
laundry and a lot of extra TLC for our sick little ones...etc...but they
deserve that and so much more for all the joy and peace they give us.

About a year and a half ago, my (now) husband and I, took in 2 fuzzies
that needed a new forever home due to the unfortunate 'allergy' situation
in their home with their mom and dad.  I know we lost touch Sam and I
realize part of the reason was it was too hard for you to keep hearing
about them and I hope it's okay that I sent this note out here to you.
BUT, I just wanted to let you and Chris know that Freddie and Junior are
doing just wonderfully.  They are very happy and playful.  Not to mention
Freddie is quite plump and both she and Junior are currently sporting
some gorgeous winter coats!  They are healthy and happy and still to this
day have your cage, bedding and toys that they came with.  Junior still
especially loves her brown teddy bear and she currently loves to sleep on
top of her cage she came in wrapped up in bedding.  We now have a house,
where they get the entire upstairs floor daily and have their own ferret
room for bedtime, along with their 6 other buddies of course!

So just wanted to let you know and to say thank you.  Thanks for
entrusting us with your little ones....they are loved immensely!

Happy Thanksgiving,
Linda