From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2006 20:43:41 EST
Hello everyone.  Yes I am back, as much as she tried The Oracle could not
run me out of town.  I am here to stay.  And I have news my friends

::::hop, hop, hop::::  Tell em Mommy, tell em  quick!

Shhhh, Patience sweet Tonks, I am getting to it.

Because you all made the Angel Charm fundraiser for SOS such a success,
SOS has decided to keep it going.  But, with a twist.  Now the charm is
going to change from time to time, or season to season.  When ever the
Ferret Charmer heppens to feel especially charming.  So now instead of
the "Angel Charm" fundraiser it will be called the "I am Charmed"
fundraiser.

The newest charm is a pewter life preserver.  Do you know someone who has
been a lifesaver?  Someone who has gone out of their way to help you?
Someone who is especially nice that just saying thank is not enough?

Support Our Shelters will be offering you a way to say 'Thank You' to
that special person who has touched your life this year and at the same
time, help out a shelter ferret!

For a $5.00 donation to SOS, a Lifesaver charm and a special thank-you
card will be mailed to the person of your choice.

You can make this an anonymous donation or request that your name be
signed to the card.

Cards and charms will be mailed and names placed on a special web page.
We'll do all the work for you.

For more information go to:
<http://skweezeme.terrabox.com/charms.html>

The Ferret Charmer