From:
Angela Peneschi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 02:32:46 EST
I don't have a credit card.  is there any online store that accepts ATM
card #'s checks or the like?  since the nearest store that sells yesterdays
news is a half hour away and i don't have my own car at my disposal 24/7
(unless it is an emergency) i figured it would be easier to buy it online
then have to wait for the car and then drive all the way there.

thanks alot
Angela

Nikita's World :)
http://hometown.aol.com/nikita2211

Snowball And Pookah's Page
http://hometown.aol.com/nikita2211/ferret.html

My ONElist group
ONElist : Animals : Pets : ILLINOIS_Ferrets
http://www.onelist.com/community/illinois_ferrets

For a Mary Kay Consultant or to place an order
http://mymk.com/nmartin  Makeup for the Millennium!