From:
MRS PATRICIA L ISRAELSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 1995 12:20:06 EST
-- [ From: Patricia L. Israelson * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

I am sorry to say that Rikki Tikki did not survive the surgery.  He
died later that evening.  I feel like Dr. Blonien gave his best to give
Rikki an opportunity to live out his last few years in better health,
but it just wasn't meant to be.  Rikki was not in pain when he passed
away.  He was a real sweetheart, a big time smoocher, and he will be
missed.  Patricia Israelson and the Beggars & Thieves Ferrets