Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 14:23:28 -0400
My 2 little rescue honeys are settling down well.  I think we're over the
new-house-diarrhea.  One seems to have a blockage - tiny stringy poop - &
i am laxatoning her vigorously.  I think maybe they've been hit - they're
both shy of sudden hand movements.

Question:
One of them, who is utterly gentle with us humans, bites the dog & cat HARD
when they come close to investigate or play.  The cat in particular adores
the ferrets & just wants to play, & i feel sorry for him - if he stays out
of the ferret room to avoid the new one, he misses hanging out with his old
buddies.  Why do they know they have to be gentle with us, but think its ok
to chomp hard on the dog & cat?