Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 10:48:42 EST
GCFA is the Greater Chicago Ferret Association in Illinois.  They
currently have over 90 ferrets, a number in need of adrenal surgery.
There are only a handful of volunteers working from early morn until
very late at night.  They are short handed and exhausted.

The store front that they rent is clean and organized-but obviously holds
many cages of ferrets that have been there too long-some over a year.

The address is www.GCFA.com.  The baskets come in various sizes-each with
different gifts enclosed.  The red containers by themselves were $6 plus
tax.  Please E-mail them about the baskets.

Or I will send you one of the 3 that I have here that I was going to drop
off at Save A Pet resale shop in my area.  (I support a number of animal
rescues and all my local shelters.)

The baskets and goodies are worth $15.  Or more.  Shipping with boxing and
wrap are going to be easily another $5.  $20 is a very fair price.

Check out GCFA.  Adopt a ferret that has been there over a year.  Or ask
for an Easter Basket.  Or see if you can help out with their wish list.
Or send a check.  Or E-mail me for a basket by Friday morning.  I drop off
any baskets unspoken for on Friday afternoon.

www.GCFA.com is the address for the group that got such a raw deal at the
animal expo this weekend.