From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 10:32:19 -0500
Under the silverware drawer is a cabinet that the ferrets have access to.
In the cabinet is a shelf.  They climb onto the container of wood pellets
then onto the shelf then pull themselves into the silverware drawer.  The
silverware I use I keep in the drainer.  Unused silverware is in that
drawer or it use to be.  Someone decided it needed to be in the drawer next
to it so they moved some of it.  I've removed the sharp silverware so no
one will get cut.

Last evening I was looking for my big spoon that stays in the drainer.  It
was gone.  So were some other spoons.  Spoons seem to be the favorite.

Scooby always steals my silverware when it is in reach.... hmmmm...

Apparently I have a silverware gremlin.....

Hugs to all. tle
Troy Lynn Eckart
Ferret Family Services
Please sign up to support our charity