From:
Nancy Wilder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 22:46:20 -0500
Hi All,

I hope that everyone got to see the terrific segment featuring Luv of
Ferrets Shelter and Rescue on Animal Planet's Wild Rescue this past Tuesday
night!!  I personally thought it came out great.

The camera crew filmed for almost 12 hours (!!) to put that 10 minute
segment together, they gathered so much information about the care and
needs of a ferret by interviewing Jo, the shelter mom, and taping while she
covered the ferret 'basics', it's too bad that most of the info gathered
didn't get put into the finished product... Unfortunately, the shelter
didn't get to pick and choose what they wanted to put into the show, the
producers did that.  Hopefully, this will open the door, and get more shows
like this to feature ferrets!!  Imagine that!

Jo is a wonderful ambassador for the ferrets and they are truly lucky to
have her on their side!!!

---Nancy and the crew.