From:
Peter Hoffman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Feb 1995 18:09:24 -0500
Dear Gang:

I am the Father of the Late BUSTER. You may recall the messages I put on the
FML previously.

I tried to attach the below article via the FML.  However, the mailer program
would not permit it.

ANYWAY, I have "OCR'd" the below.  It came out in the way in which you see
it.  I do not have the time to retype it.  Sorry that you must struggle with it.

The story is very compelling!  I hope you have the urge to help her as much
as I do.

E-mail me if you would like like me to e-mail or fax A clean copy of the
article to you.

Bye to all you fuzzy lovers....

Trying to Save a Haven &
)r Strays No One Wants
-                                    Scottish deerhound, bought to infi

t$**`Euthanasia is not tf~tpe~~d~0l~~ where M~fhagmlei.

-the final solution,'    htThsi% She keeps ~on%VC~room

 the shelter phone  ?)~a?iLSjt{)%C?%%btiiTh?~io1o?i
 By DEBRA WEST         announces that "eu(hanssia is nat

[Editor's note: I deleted the rest of this.  It's over 100 lines of similarly
unreadable text, and it is also copyrighted material from the New York Times.
And furthermore, from what I could make out, it has nothing to do with ferrets.
I perhaps would try to summarize it, but I can't make it out either.
I hope the OCR that reads my checks works better than this!  BIG]