From:
Suzanne Firth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 1996 21:02:23 -0400
We already have one fuzzy and we are considering getting one or two more,
but I had a couple questions before I went out and bought them.

1. Is one ferret a ton more work than two or three ex.(cleaning the litter)

2. Is introducing one ferret to another a very arduous task.

3.  I have heard so much talk on the FML about ferrets not getting along is
this a common thing or are these just freak cases.

4.  How long should you supervise the two fuzzballs before you can give them
some liberty to play by themselves ex.(in their cage alone)

I am not shure weather these are dumb questions or not, but if I heard the
answer from some expreinced FMLer it would really give some peace of mind.

feel free to e-mail me your answers or just post it on the FML.

Suzanne & bandit (I wanna friend!)