From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Sep 1998 09:36:50 -0400
The fecal test for Spot came back while we were at the vet's getting a
mercy shot fro 'Chopper whose cardiomyopathy got too severe.  It was
positive for parvo.  Hanan will be doing a post mortem in the next day or
so and then we can see if the histopathology matches.  If you have any
ferrets showing one of these (this?) mystery illness DO have a parvo test
done.  I have to go now and throw away a lot of things and bleach a floor
and some walls.  Unless this is a false positive which we are hoping there
is now a parvo whcih ferets gets.  ZI am sorry.