From:
Corinn Lesperance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 18:54:10 EDT
About 2 weeks ago one of my ferrets started biting his brother in the
scruff and dragging him across the floor when they were playing.  Of course
the dragee went right back for more when I broke them up.  I've had these 2
for two years now and I have never seen this before.  Is this normal?
I've stopped breaking them up because they just go right backto tackling
each other and playing like normal.  Just wanted to get everyones opinions
on this.

Thanks