From:
Robert Ivey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 1997 22:07:06 -0500
Hi!

Is anyone in the LowCountry (Charleston and points South) of South Carolina
or Coastal Georgia looking for a ferret club?  We're trying to start one
that meets in Savannah on a monthly basis.  We're fortunate to have Jackie H
who recently relocated to the area and has LOTS of ferret experience to
share!  Please email me privately for the particulars.  Even if you can't
attend meetings regularly, we'd like to know if your out there.  :)

FML LISTEES PARTY!!!!

If you are planning to attend, don't wait.  WDW (Walt Disney World) is
virtually full, reservations are at a premium.  There is an Indy Car Race
and several other events in the Orlando/Kissimee/Lake Buena Vista area that
weekend.  You don't want to miss out because the nearest hotel is ????

Join the 10th List, or simply let Bill know you're coming.  It is hard to
make plans without knowing what you want - it is your party!!

Sharon Ivey
Hilton Head Island, SC