Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2011 11:19:12 -0400
Thank you Sandi for notifying us about Dr Cathy's suspension and
updating us about the situation along the way as well. My heart breaks
for you regarding your little Foxy. I know that the circumstances
surrounding her death keeps you from healing. I hope that you get
support from your ferret family and that people open their hearts
up to you.

Please understand why most people haven't taken everything at face
value and immediately jumped to your side/defense regarding Foxy. They
are being responsible in not doing so. Yes, we are your FML family. And
we do feel for you and hurt for you no matter how Foxy passed away. But
most of us have never met you in person. They have never met Dr Cathy
in person either and she is also part of this great family. We don't
personally know either of you or the truths about you and your lives.
We just know you through some ghostly text on a screen, possibly a few
phone calls, and/or a quick meeting at an event. I think people should
be commended for not taking sides and for remaining open minded about
all of this which is fair to you both. Would you want them to react in
any other way? I just wanted you to know that when they post about
possible explanations regarding Dr Cathy's suspension and discuss the
case, that is in no way being disrespectful to you or and they are not
being unsupportive of you or combative. They are just seeking facts,
possibilities, analyzing and trying to wrap their minds around things.
As they should.

Thank you to other posters for such constructive posts and imput
regarding the vet's suspension and keeping an open mind until we know
all of the facts. "It warms my heart to not see a premature, immature,
virtual lynching of someone here. Thank you for opening your hearts to
Sandi's issue and hearing her out. You all have been very respectful
to both people and discussion is always the way to go in seeking out
truths. Sandi has dedicated her life to saving these little furry
souls. And Dr Cathy has contributed a great deal for ferrets and and
has helped their people as well.

We are a community of a large number of individuals of all types of
races, religions, ages, sexes, etc., from all of over the world. We
are imperfect. People should be loved as wholes and not in slices. Our
falling's and imperfections are part of who we are. We need to accept
them and help people overcome them. Not condone them and not condemn
them.

Wolfy
a very proud ferret family member of yours that for all you know is a
19 year old yielding a massive penis and steals cars for a living.