Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 09:06:20 -0400
Hooray for Barbara,Kim and Animal Control that gave those Ferrets a
chance for a better life.  We have rescued many Fuzzies in the last few
years and know the pain of their stories.  Our Fuzzbutts got together and
decided to donate $50.00 to the Rocky's Ferret Rescue and pleaded with
mom (me) to donate lots of bedding she makes that we usually put on Ebay!
We hope everybody can get together and make a effort to contribute
something to aid these Ferrets at Rocky's..

God bless The loving , caring hearts at Rocky's Ferret Rescue!!!

Rose and the Gang of Fuzzies @ LFFR