From:
katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 09:52:15 -0500
I, personally, don't post to this list when I lose one of my babies.  That
is my choice but it isn't because I'm not religious or because I don't like
Sandee.  I don't post for other reasons.  I think that losing a little one
is a very personal and emotional thing.  I personally notify those who
knew my baby and who know me.  I do not like getting cards and condolence
letters from total strangers who don't know me or my little one.  It
depersonalizes the whole event, in my opinion.  I might write of the death
down the road but not when it happens.  For those who post of the deaths
in their household, there's not one single thing wrong with that.  We all
handle our grief in different ways.

I do enjoy reading what Sandee and Rev. Sims have to say and am fully
aware that I can scroll past them if I don't want to read them.  There are
people on this list who start controversy and who post inflmmatory things
without documenting them.  If that is allowed, then Sandee and Rev.  Sims
should be allowed to post their beliefs also.

Katharine