From:
Katherine Robson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 1995 18:28:22 -0500
Hi All!
        I'm sure this topic was discussed when the movie first came
out on the big screen, but I saw it today and it made me laugh how
the ferret knew to go for the neck.

        I was thinking, How many people would now believe that
ferrets would go for people's necks? I also saw the little guy
popping his head every minute from the boy's shirt. There's no way my
guys would let me get away with being outside and not letting them
take in the scenery.

        I also wondered what my guys would do. Idefix, would have
probably gone for the pockets. Because he knows that occasionally you
can find some great things there, like a plastic bag full of huge dog
biscuits that are different colours of the rainbow...(that was Paul's
genius there...) Then he would have gone for the floor where he would
have begun licking at the water (The sprinkler system was on...).
Adhemar would have squirmed his way down to the floor and hide, then
would have started licking at the water on the floor. I f he did go
up to the guys head, he would have sniffed about and then maybe have
bite his ear trying to take it to his hiding place.

        I guess what this long winded message is trying to say is
that my guys ain't actors, they're ferrets and there's no way they
would have done those stunts no matter how many treats Arnnie would
have given them!
Kathy