From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 May 1996 23:45:11 -0700
For the person worried about pesticide dangers:

This is a follow-up to Gary H's post.  In addition to finding a safe place
for them OUT of that apartment, it's critical to clean every bit of residue
from the floors.  The material used is a LIQUID in a large spray canister
and it will be squirted on the floors, especially around kitchen appliances
and into crevices between cabinets.

Mop the floors several times before allowing your fuzzies back into the area.

Since this will probably happen while you are away at work or school, there
is probably no way to prevent it.  I've followed the sprayer from room to
room, wailing loudly that I had no bugs to kill and noting exactly where he
was depositing the stuff.  The moment he left I'd don rubber gloves and wipe
up the liquid, following with a sudzy cleaner and LOTS  of rinsing.  Throw
away everything you use to clean with.

The only time I was successful in keeping out the "bug man" was by throwing
on a bathrobe when I saw him approach, claiming to be "extremely" ill and
coughing on him.  Next month he remembered to comment that I seemed
recovered!

Warm thoughts and protect your fuzzies,

Georgia Wood