From:
"Muldoon, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 15:30:59 -0500
Two of my ferrets, both of which I know are from Marshall's, have the
usual two dots on the right ear.  Their cagemate, Oscar, has a tattoo in
the same spot, but it's a short line.  (It's as if someone took a Sharpie
marker and connected the pair of dots).  It's uniformly black, no light
area between the ends, so I don't think it's made of dots run together.

Anyone know who tattoos their ferrets with a right-ear line segment?

Dan Muldoon
Omaha, NE