From:
Tigger Too <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 11:39:47 -0800
I just wanted to thank all of you who let me know about your shelters,
and that I'm sending a batch of ferret prezzies out tomorrow.  The rest
may have to wait till after xmas, as I am going away for the holidays.

Had fun yesterday, playing with "Joe Cocker and The American Werewolf in
London" -- Griselda and Mij, that is.  Griselda, when you hold her for
too long, starts doing Joe Cocker's onstage moves so you'll let go of her
and be off to play.  Mij is The American Werewolf in London because when
she wakes up with "bed-head" her fur is all brushed forward and over her
ears, just like the Rick Baker creation.

They are so cute, and they have really become a part of our family.
Their personalities have gotten so much sweeter (no more biting at all),
and carefree.

Magick has been his usual "bad" self (he delights in knocking everything
over, digging into the carpet, getting under the covers and nipping at my
toes, etc.), and Roy is, as always, the sweetest one of them all.  We are
sure going to miss them while we're away!

Check out the pics of them in all their xmas finery:
http://cappuccino-cat.com/yule02.html

Best,
Staci

=====
The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers is
I'm the only one!