Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2005 07:23:48 -0500
Hi Everyone

I have a ferret that has a cold and little trouble breathing at least
that's what the doctor says.  I'm still worry cuz he hasn't eaten much
in almost 2 days and I read some info on the website that his nose is
so stop up that he cant smell the food and that's why he's not eating.
I have seen him drink water.  I feel so HELPLESS cuz I ve had ferrets
since 1996 and not once had a ferret with a cold.  I don't get cold, only
allergy and I have no idea how my ferret catch a cold.  My ferrets do not
go outside at all.

Can anyone please tell me what I can do to help him get better?  Is there
any SAFE medicine that I can give him to help him breathe better or get
rid of his cold?  I have a Ferret Rx Upper respiratory remedy and I have
never use it b4 and I wld like to know if anyone has use it b4.  any info
wld be greatly appreciated in helping my ferret to get better as soon as
possible.  I have isolated him so my other ferrets wldnt catch it.

Please help me!!  U can either post it or send me a private e mail
address is [log in to unmask]  Thanks in advance.

Buffie