From:
Robin Hegge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2005 15:09:27 -0500
HI there.  Because the weather is finally becoming warm here in
Minnesota, I want to take my ferrets outside, specifically my girls
whose experiences outside have been limited due to their skittishness.
Anyway, Stormy is so tiny that she is too small for the lock harness.
She slides right out of the Velcro harness too.  Any suggestions?

Also my other girl, Niko was diagnosed with a heart murmur when we just
got her.  She has no health problems to date but I am wondering what
exactly a heart murmur is and the effects on a ferret.  Is it safe to
take her outside where she may be startled/stressed?  The vet really had
no reliable advice.  For that reason I am also looking for another vet
with more ferret experience.  Anyone in MN have a great vet?  I live in
the western suburbs but for quality care I am willing to travel up to
an hour.

Thanks for all your help.

Robin Hegge