From:
"Dr. Ray Pullium" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 1997 20:21:09 -0500
We have four ferrets from Sweden and four MF ferrets.  We purchased our
Swedish ferrets from Nadine and Lars, two at a time, about six months apart.
You can be sure, had we been unhappy with the first two kits in any way, we
would not have ordered two new ones to add to our "family"!  In fact, one of
our guys, Augustus, is my (Denada) favorite!  He is so loving and
appreciates getting his pet time so much that he kisses the hand that pets
him.  At the moment he is lying in Ray's lap, getting his back rubbed.  He
truly loves us and we find him a perfect delight.  June Bug is more lazy and
likes to be petted at her own convenience.  Smile!  WE Love both of them
enough to order our other two which we received in July.  Both of these new
kits are quite young and playful.  They nip a little but do not bite.  They
nip each other in playful affection as they roll and tumble around.  Both
these kits are Angoran ferrets.  They are delightful!

We all need to define the word bite.  I do not call the playful nips of
young playful kits, a bite.  I am aware that some people, who do not have
any experience with ferrets, might not realize the difference.

Our four MF ferrets are about the same.  As young kits they are more active
and settled as they matured.  Ferrets remain playful even as adults, but
kits are very very playful.  We find each of our eight ferrets has a
personality.  We know who wants to play and who wants to be loved.

We would not hesitate to endorse Nadine and Lars' Swedish ferrets.

Ray would like to compile a list of Angoran ferret owners.  Please E-mail
him privately.