From:
Pamela Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 1994 11:18:06 -0500
To Sukie and Steve, and anyone else who's interested in handing out copies
Of the FAQ to "the public" (that is, pet stores, vets, etc.),

I'd rather you didn't hand out the current version.  (Certainly don't hand
out anything older than the current version, which is 1.0 [12-15-93].)  In
general, I have no objection to distributing the file, but I'd like to wait
until it's been looked over by someone with more credentials than I have.
Dr. Williams has graciously offered yet more of his time to help, and I
expect to have a revised version out as soon as I get his comments.  (Of
course, anyone is welcome to make suggestions, which I'll also include when
appropriate.)  This is also why I haven't advertised the file on rec.pets
recently, for any of you who've been wondering.

Thanks for waiting a bit, and thanks also to everyone who's sent comments!

- Pam, along with
Rusty the Stealth Ferret (until we get a new collar for the one he outgrew)
Pixxel the Master Thief (at least she hides everything in the same place)
and Bob the Other Raisin Dispenser