From:
Danee DeVore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Apr 2009 00:07:58 -0400
Ed, what have you done? And more importantly, why did you do it?

Ed, I know that you are an educated and intelligent man. But,
sometimes, you do the weirdest things, and I am not able to understand
why.

When you were growing up, were you never taught the simplest of social
graces? Or, is there a dark spot in you that makes you want to hurt
people?

Your recent post about the killing of the Bridge Greeters leaves me
scratching my head. I can not wrap my mind around why you would do such
a thing. If there is an explanation for that post, please enlighten us.

Is your purpose in writing things like that an attempt to annoy and
anger people? If so, you definitely earned an A+ for this recent
attempt.

Or are you a lonely old man who just wants attention? If that is the
case, well, you got it, but there are better ways of getting people's
attention. Do you just need to feel like you belong? If so, please
rethink your way of achieving that goal. Writing hurtful posts is not
the way to go. You can post things that will entertain, and get just
as much attention. I know you have wit - on occasion I have seen it
in your posts. Use it to be nice, not to hurt and anger people.

Have the members of the FML in some way hurt you in the past - and so
now you are seeking your revenge?

Was the post a sick attempt at humor? I admit, there are people on the
FML who sometimes post rather demented stories, like Alexandra and
Wolfy, but unlike your attempt, their stories are light and funny. They
entertain people with their wit and wisdom. Your story has little if
any redeeming value to it, and certainly upset many people. Whether or
not you believe in the afterlife or the Rainbow Bridge, there are many
here who do, and who take comfort in those beliefs. Please, show them
some respect.

The FML is a community of ferret lovers. We do not all agree on all
things, nor should we. But, we should all show each other some respect.
If you want to be a part of the FML Community, then please learn to
play nice. You may have an offbeat sense of humor, and that is OK as
long as you remain respectful of others and their beliefs.

Right now, there is so much negative news all around us. Between the
bad economy and everything else that is going wrong, many of us use the
FML as a little bit of cheer in our day. We don't need the FML spoiled
with the kind of garbage you posted about the Rainbow Bridge. If you
want to make up stories to tell us, please make them happy and
entertaining.

And, to the rest of the FML members - if what Ed posts tends to upset
you, then don't read his posts. It is very easy to just scroll past
what he writes. If we all ignore him, he will either go away, or learn
to be nicer.

Danee DeVore
ADV - If your ferret hasn't been tested, you don't know!
For more information visit:
http://www.ferretadv.com
ADV - Find out how you can help:
http://help4adv.terrabox.com/