From:
Amy Evers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 1996 18:47:11 -0700
Someone wrote:
>I've heard that dogs can't see the picture projected onto the screen...

I have had several dogs who DID watch TV.  One in particular was with me
watching "The Thing" and at the beginning when the dog runs across the
screen in the snow, Mariah watched the dog go across the screen and then
went to check behind the TV to see where it went when it disappeared.  Every
once in a while something on the TV will catch Katie's attention (Katie is
my Ferret) but I'm not sure if she sees it or hears it.

DR. Bruce Williams wrote:
>I'll bet it has the pandas thinking too.  But I think we are talking about
>"panda-colored" ferrets, not pandas from the zoo.

AW, come on now.... I admit I am Blond, but I really did know we were
talking about "panda-colored" Ferrets and not the bamboo eating zoo type
Pandas!! :)

(And, I actually did understand most of your reply too! )

To David and Lisa (I think):  I loved the "Dookin'" song to the tune of
"Jammin'"

TNT
Amy & Katie
"Here's Dookin' at you Kit!"