From:
Michaela Maurice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 15:55:45 -0700
Hi,
Thanks for the replies on NY City and ferrets.  Forgive my ignorance here.
I'm still trying to figure out counties from towns, from cities, from all
the other ways land gets divided up here (US) (I grew up in Canada :)).
In NY, Brooklyn is not considered part of New York City is it?  And, does
anyone know if Parkslope is a part of NYC or is that separate too?

Thanks,
Michaela

[Moderator's note: Park Slope is in Brooklyn and Brooklyn is part of
New York City.  A few people on the FML know how I know that... BIG]