Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 17:28:36 -0700
Although I should be slinging arrows instead of thanks at the city of
Aurora due to the harassment by the city zoning inspector and city attorney
who is now prosecuting me for having volunteers in the shelter, boarding
ferrets, and having Ferretland playground in backyard, I will thank them
instead.  Because the much hated tyrannical gestapo govt of the city of
Aurora has chosen to persecute a poor little ferret shelter who has only
done good things for the community it serves, it has invoked the wrath of
many and brought much news coverage and sympathy towards the shelter
Especially Ferrets Inc.  which is based in that city.  The news coverage
has directed sooooo many goooood families to us that were qualified to
adopt a ferret(s), we no longer have any adoptable ferrets in the shelter.
Yahoo!.  This is the first time in years that our numbers have been down
this low.

Aurora city gov't beware, this is only a temporary attitude adjustment that
will change as soon as I think about how much money I will have to spend
defending this shelter and everyones right to participate in its operations
by having to hire an attorney and keep from becoming a criminal in the eyes
of Aurora.

So for now...Thanks Aurora,
Ferretguy