From:
Vicki Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2012 15:44:17 -0800
Not sure about reaction percentages, but info about this CD Vaccine
is being shared widely.

Vicki

Vicki Montgomery
Tricks and Treats Rescue
Greater Houston/Galveston Texas

Click to feed shelter animals:
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

To whom it may concern:

My name is Matt Carroll. I am the Sales Manager for A to Z Vet Supply
in Dresden Tennessee. I found your e-mail online after searching for
ferret breeders and rescues. I am trying to get the word out about a
new vaccine we are now offering.

A to Z Vet Supply is proud to announce the arrival of NEOVAC D canine
distemper vaccine. NEOVAC D is a high titer, modified live, single
antigen canine distemper vaccine capable of inducing protection after
just one dose. NEOVAC D is now available in 25 dose vials of vaccine
for $61.00 ($2.44 per dose). Call me today to order the only
commercially available single antigen modified live canine distemper
vaccine, or check out
http://www.atozvetsupply.com/NeoVac-D-p/169-neovacd.htm

Thank you for your time!

Matt