From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 09:17:47 EDT
Dear FMLer's we are doing our best to update our website as the reports
come in.  I am in Florida and our Web Site Master is in Oregon; she usually
puts up the new post around 1:00AM EDT.  We do have the post up from Monday
and Tuesday, and hopefully sometime today we will Have some critical post
we received at 2:30AM EDT this morning.  Please continue to check the
Ferret Friends Disaster Response International Web Site page.  Pass the
address along to friend, relatives and anyone else you think will be
willing to help.  If your high and dry in North Carolina - you can help;
Volunteers are desperately needed.  Heck everything is desperately needed.
Again our Web Site address is:
http://www.worldaccessnet.com/~ferretma/ffdri1.html

Thank you
Chere McCoy
Director, Ferret Friends Disaster Response International