From:
Jennifer Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 May 1999 08:49:37 EDT
I have been a lurker on the FML for quiet awhile now and never posted
before.  I recently received some terrible news however that has prompted
this post.  One of my ferrets, Buster, a 7 year old adopted sable, has been
diagnosed with lymphoma.  He has dropped from 3.5 pounds to just under 3
pounds since March.  Anyway, I know there is a List that is dedicated to
this problem as well as adrenal and I would like to know how to be put on
it.

If anyone has any suggestions on making Buster's last few months comfortable
please email me directly and let me know.  I have ordered the Timmy's Tonic
and was wondering if anyone has had success with it.

About bitter apple.  I recently adopted a 5 month old blaze ferret, Ali.
Bitter apple was yummy to her so I tried something I used on my dogs.  I
mix 1 part white vinegar to 4 parts water and saturated my feet in it.
This kept me from getting attacked and Ali would scatter off doing the
"dance".