Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 12:52:58 -0600
I have always been concerned about letting our fuzzbutts sleep in our
beds.  It just seems too easy to roll over on a deep sleeping fuzzbutt
and hurting them.  When I was young, our dog slept on top of the covers
and I never worried since it would be difficult to roll over on her.  So
my rule is to make sure the fuzzbutts are safely in their cages before we
go to bed.

Lately, I have read several postings talking about their little fuzzbutts
sleeping in bed with them.  Am I being paranoid?  Is it generally safe to
let them jump up into bed with us and sleep under the covers with us?

Another concern I have is that Hobbes just loves sneaking up on a bare
foot and taking a very gentle bit.  He completely ignores feet with
socks.  I always tell him NO very sternly and he removes his bite.  But
then he walks away with his head down looking very insulted and sad.  I
don't want him to get in the habit in biting all bare feet but I sure
don't want him to stop showing affection if this is what he is trying
to do.

Anyone have comments on either of these subjects?

Thanks in advance!

--
William M. Davidson

1704 Blume, NE
Albuquerque, NM 87112
505 294 4571

Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they
don't want, to impress people they don't like.
-Will Rogers