From:
Linda Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 12:51:30 -0800
Thanks to everyone that emailed me concerning the gap under my door to
keep the little sneak from getting out, and from the bloody stool
problem.  >^.^<

The vet seems to think that it was due to not softening his food the
night before (since it only lasted for one day) and it passed out,
tearing his anus.  This is good news as I'm glad it was only nothing
more than that!

Again, thanks to everyone who emailed me! :)

Linda + Seiko