From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 May 1999 17:45:00 -0400
I found some stuff about the Budweiser Ferret.  I like the picture, but I
am not to partial to the commercials.  The picture is kind of dark.

To hear the ferret interview (which is very degrading to the ferret)...
http://www.budweiser.com - got to the main sight after putting in your
birthday and pick "Frank and Louie" in the pull down menu.  From there,
choose sounds and then "Interviewing the Ferret".

To see the ferret picture, go to...
http://www.budweiser.com/downloads/images/ferret2.jpg

Want to e-mail Budweiser with your thoughts on how the ferret should be
portrayed...

http://www.budweiser.com/emailset.html (I sent them an email and told them
how I felt about their portrayal of the ferret.  Do the same and see if we
can make a difference.  And, as always, try to be polite and give them as
much personal information as you feel comfortable with on their form so
they know they are dealing with real people and not someone trying to
bombard their system with nonsense stuff that will harm more than help)

Dooks to all

April

To visit me, go to....

http://www.geocities.com/~april_gallaty