From:
Jim Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 1996 13:36:22 -0700
Well, Hi all.  Just a quick note and question.  Ferret Math has definitly
struck here.  I'm sorry it took so long to write but I've had my hands full.
I adopted two female ferts from Tle, during the Freedonia project.  They are
adorable and have actually begun to play.  They come up to you nibble on
your foot, run away and hide.  I guess they're playing tag.  I love it.  The
littlest one, the albino, Pixie...seems to want to play all the time.  But
doesn't want to be held much.  Maybe its just her age, (3-4 month).  My
hubby says Bandit was the same at her age.  So all have adjusted very well,
and play all together.  Its great.

Now for my question....are there any fert owners out in Panama City, Florida
or there about.  My hubby and I might move there this coming spring.  Please
feel free to write to me.

Thanks all, Daysi, James, and the "kids"...Bandit, Smoky, Pixie, and Miss
Dixie.