From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 14:37:15 -0400
Now that the baskets are empty of chocolates, Fidget has a new favorite
toy. I was about to throw away the heavy red cellophane that contained some
treats, when I suddenly realized that it was making that wonderful crinkly
noise that Fidget so loves (yeah, well, I"m a little slow on the weekends
you know).

So I took the chocolated-scented cellophane and put it in one of Fidget's
many boxes (this time the box from a 24 pack of soda.  then I put Fidget in
the box.  He went wild.  He thought that the crinkle-box was the greatest
thing next to cat toes!

Sigh...and then I caught him in his half daze, mindlessly chewing on the
cellophane as he got comfy for a nap.  So that was that with his great new
toy.  He looked particularly miffed when he woke up from his nap to find
the crinkle stuff gone....he thanked me for taking away his toy this
morning by dumping coffee across the coffee table (gee mom isn't that what
it's for) and all over my articles for class....sigh..did I get mad?  no, I
just grabbed the nearest dish towel and sopped it all up...little brat <G>

cheers
chris and Fidget in WV