Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 17:37:57 -0500
Well, I got a note asking about biscotti again.  Yup, someone wants some
and I didn't do the Valentine's Day is almost here.  So, in order to help
out Ferret Aid, I will once more fire up the stove to bake some biscotti.
I can send you an order form if you are interested.  Email me at
[log in to unmask] for the form.

In a nutshell, I BAKE almond, chocolate, anise and vanilla varieties.  I
can probably do others, but for now we will limit to these four.  OR, I
also provide the ingredients and directions for the almond and chocolate
varieties.  Cost is $25/batch baked or $10/batch unbaked, plus shipping
of no more than $8 (they can get really heavy when shipping ingredients
only!).  I will bake this Saturday and Sunday and ship on Monday, Feb. 6
to ensure delivery for Valentine's Day.  I will fill non-Valentine's Day
orders starting February 11.

Again, all proceeds will go to Ferret Aid.  I keep the shipping charge
to pay for the shipping.  IF someone sends more for shipping than it
costs me, the extra also goes to Randy.  I donate all ingredients and
materials.

Newbies, please feel free to check me out.  I don't have a webpage, but
people here can vouch for my veracity.

renee :)