From:
"<Lisa> <Williams>" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 21:41:13 EST
Does everyone on here know about www.igive.com?  Did you know that you can
shop at the ferret store through them and help a shelter at the same time?
All you have to do is sign up (which is free), pick a cause (make it a
ferrety one lol), and shop till you drop.  There are A LOT of stores.
You and I both know we all shop at the ferret store and that's one of the
stores.  You don't have to donate any of YOUR OWN money.  A percentage of
what you buy goes to the cause.  I think it sounds like a great idea.  I
picked a local shelter that was on the list as my cause.  I also saw Troy
Lynn Eckert on there and everyone knows about all the good work she does.
There are also many other great shelter and shelter Moms and Dads as well
as clubs and organizations.  PLEASE look into it.  Again it is FREE.

Lisa and my fabulous five

Check out SOS's new website address:
http://www.supportourshelters.org/

Every donation helps... even ONE dollar.  So send a dollar to SOS or your
local shelter today : ).

Interested in a ferret club in NJ?  Check out www.metroferret.org

[P.S.]
Please use this link http://www.iGive.com/html/refer.cfm?memberid=243908&
causeid=7866

The company will send extra money to my cause for using this link.  This
DOES NOT affect the cause you choose.  You may choose any cause you wish.
If you are going to sign up, please do, use the link so more money can be
donated.