From:
Ailigh Hobgood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 18:40:16 +0100
Well.  Jerry was ill apparently a chest and throat infection.  He is half
his weight and spent 2 night at the vets.  He is eating and drinking but is
getting antibiotics every 2 days at the moment.  It was close, but he seems
much better.  I took him to the vet only 2 days after I noticed cold like
symptoms...thanks goodness.

Minx finally had the kits - after an X-ray and Ultrasound as they were
worried since she was so late.  SHe has 3 yesterday.  1 dies immediately
and 1 dies last night.  The last remaining kit seems Ok at the moment, but
I am tryng not to get too attached just in case.  Sandee - say hello to the
2 little ones that didn't get a chance at life.  I was worried what I would
do with a litter - with only 1 surviving so far, I don't need to worry - it
is mine!!

Quick question...The one that dies immed (I couldn't get into her last
night to get it out as she wouldn't let me go too near the kits) well I
couldn't find it this morning or for that matter the one tht dies
overnight.  When i got home this evening, I took the nesting box apart
looking for the 2 dead ones to bury but can't find either.  Is it possible
she ate them once they died?

Ailigh and the 5 oops, 6.