From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2007 10:31:44 -0400
I am so sorry to hear of the death ( re execution) of Mrs. Mac
Motherboard, but honestly Bob- You keep erasing all my emails. It
seems every time I send you an email your computer tragedies claim
it..... Is this a secret message?

I am especially saddened that I will get no email response from you- as
I will not be able to consult you in person at the Portland Symposium.
And though I was without power due to the thunderous Thior's
lightenieng bolts last night-- I spent a gods age with the Verizon
tech this Am -- only to read you will now have lost my email.

What a fate for a lowly shelter volunteer...

Alas, It leaves me but one recourse to go brew a pot of chicken gravy
without the wisdom or support of the man in the hawaiian shirt!

Alicia at www.ferretwise.org