Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 17:08:46 -0400
Some big'n thinks that they can steal Schnappa's hammie.  Well not on my
watch.  This bign' called emtopp will not get away with it.  I have my
FLO connections and I am not afraid to use them.  This big'n was twicky-
made me have to bid a couple of times!  But I out bid you!

There is also this woozle 31 that thought I could be fooled.  Ha!  I am
an ebay champion and I challenge anyone to outbid me on this hammie.  It
will not happen.  I'll be keep'n my eye on emtopp and woozle31.

Schnappa's is gonna win, Schnappa's is gonna win, Schnappa's is gonna win!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?viewitem&item=2329934128

Momo

PS.  Ferretwise rules