From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 May 2000 10:16:52 -0400
Hey Guys,

I'm about as Southern as they come.  Just ask Linda Light or Barbara Ludt
on how I pronounce "hen".  Needless to say, it was hours of amusement!  I
knew the answers to Capt Nodrog's Carpet Shark Reading Test, but didn't
write in.  I wish I had now!

Here's my answers to Peg Francisco and her 6 itty bitty friend's test...

Hey, see the ferrets?
Them no ferrets!
Oh yes they are!
See them pee in a corner?

April and the five Southern Fried Pillow Piranhas...

Luna (Mom, did you say fried?  Chicken?!?!)
Orion (Chicken?  Where's Bob?  Is he here cooking)
Venus  (Well, I reckon I'm gonna have to sidle up to mom and nip her for
some treat)
Eros (Just let me know when it's done.  I'll be over here chasing the cat.
Here kitty...)
Sola (Hey!  I'm the toughest, rootin'est, tootin'est, ferret in this town...
MOM!  Don't cut off the Yosemite Same video!)

"In life you are given two ends, one to think with and the other to sit on.
Your success in life depends on which end you use most.  Heads you win,
tails you lose."
--Conrad Burns, US Senator - Montana