Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2007 04:34:26 -0700
I'm a little confused about the postings of the Ohio farm situation.
How could this pit one FML member against another? I would think the
situation would be quite the opposite. That all of us as ferret lovers
would band together and support the efforts of this shut down. The
horrors are not hearsay. There are pictures to prove it. I for one
am absolutely horrified that the judicial system would even allow a
counter suit against the shelters!!! And I do mean HORRIFIED. It
really makes you wonder if the legal efforts for the shut down will be
succesful. I do know if I were a judge in a situation "like" this what
kind of sentence I would dish out. I would lock every one of those
heartless murderers in a cage like those animals live in WITH about 60
angry mink (per heartless murderer) and let them have their say in the
matter and deliver a little tribal justice. Now THAT would be justice
prevailing, plus save a little money on the Ohio taxpayers for their
incarceration.

Kimberly Fox
Director/Rescue Mom
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Help The Helpless. SUPPORT PRIVATE RESCUE
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.

[Moderator's note: Well, I'd say it was one of the worst controversies
we've ever had on the FML. You may have skipped those issues, but they
are available in the archives. In short, some people did not feel the
charges were warranted while other strongly disagreed. BIG]