Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 1995 10:10:00 -0400
 Just thought that I would stop lurking again and relate to some of the
current topics on the fml lately.

    On introducing ferrets to new buddies.  When Iain and I
(Brother) first had our ferrets we new a friends who had a male albino who
had been with them since kithood and never really seen another ferret.
We thought that it would be fun to try to introduce our ferrets to his to
see if they would run around.  We had at the time two female sables.
Things went very strange when we showed up.  Our two ladies were their
normal selves, running and playing and squirming and exploring but my
friend's albino just totally freaked out.  The animal would barely move,
acted totally lethargic, shivered and completely ignored banana, which is
unheard of for him.  Well we all had fun despite the little
inconvenience, it is always fun to meet new ferrets.  Aparantly the poor
guy didn't return to a normal state for a couple days, during which he
basically hid from everyone.

  Weirdest thing I have ever seen