From:
"J Gordon Bengtson, CI-ASMEL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2008 14:41:40 -0500
Between fending off political robot phone calls for votes I took the
ferrets out of the cage to let them loose on the back porch for a romp.
They loved that but both wanted 'IN' to go tunnel into the furniture
which I refuse to let them do.

So their being out of the cage I took that opportunity to remove the
poop papers off the rugs they are supposed to play on and empty the
litter pan they refuse to use. Pester will but Peekaboo uses any corner
that is convenient.

So I vacuumed the house and then the cage to replace the papers on
the floor. Of course I had to go empty the Rainbow out the window and
dispose some other junque out that window (a second floor window over a
walk out cellar). Every time I would go to the porch I had to open the
sliding glass doors in the kitchen to get to the porch. And that made
me feel like a Japanese Admiral on a world war supply ship in the Luzon
straights where Pester would see me coming no matter where she was and
would come straight to me like a fur jacketed WWII torpedo. Had to
laugh. she never misses a trick, not once!

Peekaboo keeps pulling water out of the constant feed water tray to the
cage floor and then all but stands on her head in the puddle. She soaks
the whole top of her tiny noggin daily like that. Is winter and cooling
off so to help keep her dry I sprayed her down with WD-40 hoping that
will ward off water to keep her from catching pneumonia.

Now she is out on the porch lubricating the floor so I will trip and
fall! Ha! Smart little creature, but I have hob nailed boots that will
foil that one.

So is another day in the land of TV Vote For Me ads in a nation
floundering in self inflicted economic disaster. At least I will
have a dry ferret!

Gordon. Peekaboo and Pester.

Rev. J Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation