From:
April Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 19:35:37 -0400
Hi.  Condolences, David, on the senseless loss of your babies.  My
boyfriend and I were very saddened to read about yor loss.  I know this
won't bring your babies back, but it should help this idiot woman think
twice in the future and keep her from doing something like this again:
You do have legal recourse in this case.  If you are living in a residence
with other people, such as in an apt.  building, you are required to first
of all obtain permission from the landlord, whose property it is, and
secondly, you are responsible to inform the other residents of the building
and give them plenty of notice so they or they're pets, etc.  are not
harmed chemicals.  You are even bound to inform your neighbors in a private
property, I believe (like if you're chemically treatinng the lawn at your
house, you have to inform people).  What this woman did was not only
stupid (7 bug bombs in one apt?) but illegal.  You can't release poisonous
chemicals into common air like that.  Again, we know this can't bring your
fuzzies back, but at least it'll make this idiot think about what she did
and may hurt her where it counts for her-the pocketbook.

What if there were human children at home, to?  Over ladybugs of all
things, too.  What a moron.  We are so sorry.

-April, Shawn, Nicodemus and Finnegan