From:
amanda siemens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 07:56:05 -0500
My heart goes out to the one who lost 2 woozles to a burgler.  I can not
even imagin the pain you must be in!  I hope they catch him!

I'm very upset today.  Got everything all readly preparing final list to
go and buy everything for the furkids when it happened.  Last night before
I went to bed I started throwing up (maybe should try some duck soup) and
continued straite on until morning.  I've been sick like this once before,
it lasted 4 monthes and began about 8.5 monthes before my son was born!
My husband and I decided recently NO MORE KIDS (of the hooman variety) we
were just gonna get furry ones.  However, we are NOT rich people.  If I
am pregnant then there will be NO money for fuzzy care which means no
fuzzies.  I'm going to get a test today and PRAY it'll be negative (then
I'll be shipping hubby straite to the doc!) but if it's positive, no
fuzzbabies for me for at least another 2 years.  *sigh*

Sorry to unload that, but needed to get it out, I'm really sad!

Amanda

"Deal not in the ways of the dragon, for thou art crunchy and taste good
 with ketchup." -Unknown Author-

http://www.homestead.com/revelationstoday/rev1.html