From:
Rick Roller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 14:59:02 -0600
One last reminder that we had to cancell the June 12th and 13th scheduled
Ferret Rodeo in Ogden, Utah.  Sorry, but we had some last minute vendors
and sponsors back out.  They must of confused us with the Salt Lake Olympic
Committee.

Hope to reschedule in the fall to a Salt Lake City location after our
legalization effort pays off.

Rick
United Ferret Organization (note new address)
668 Union Square Ste 234, Sandy, Utah 84070
The United Ferret Organization is dedicated to the protectection of the
Domestic Ferret and education others about the wonderful companion they
make.