From:
Andrea the Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 1996 04:24:50 -0400
My Bean has an adrenal tumor on the RIGHT side and also has insulinoma.  I
have already lost two ferrets to post - surgery stress, and my vet and I
both know she's not a good surgical candidate.  She's underweight and
usually dehydrated .  ( I give her Pedialyte constantly, but her skin just
never feels healthy and springy the way it should.)

My vet briefly considered an experimental drug called Depronil )sp?) for
dogs with Cushings, but after some research realized it wouldn't help. :(

ANy other medical suggestions out there?  ANYTHING?  :(   My poor Beaner.

---  [log in to unmask]  (Andrea M.) [log in to unmask]
         Ferret-children Juno, Ben, Hopi, Bean, and Whitman
        Sweet Dreams to my sweet angel-ferrets Frito and Kadi