From:
J Gordon Bengtson CI/ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2004 13:01:58 -0400
Carol just e-mailed me with the latest on the litter of 9 ferts.  As
you may remember, they were born Sunday AM.  One died just after birth.
Monday night Mom lay on them and 4 did not survive her weight leaving 4
to lump rugs, bite ankles, and beg for raisins.

I just got a note from Carol (Oregon State area) and she still has 4
babies so looks like they will survive.

Here I am 2,500 miles away and am just as excited as if they were here.
Ha!

I sent a pic to the nearly 30 people that asked for one, hope they all
got to see those 12 hour old ferts !  An amazing miracle of life for
sure.

Gordon and Byte-me